I have to admit that I have a weakness for both redheads and musicians, so I cannot help but be enthralled by the beautiful and talented Melodylane. With guitar in hand and no clothes on her sexy body, this girl shows off her many talents while bringing a smile to our faces during her shows. So many shows are just girls looking sexy and it is quite refreshing to have one who does so much more than just that, though she is also quite stunning. Don’t take my word for it, follow Melodylane and check out her shows for yourself as well as her music!
schedule: MONDAYS WEDNESDAYS AND FRIDAYS DAWGS
you can type /tipmenu if you want
Find my music on my SoundCloud! >>>> ATTENTION YOU FUCKS! <<<<<
If you are attracted to trans women and you are also attracted to cis women: you're still straight. Trans women are also women so it doesn't change anything. I will ban you if you annoy me with this. I understand you're trying to compliment, however, that shit is annoying as fuck.
Sign up for Chaturbate here if you wanna help me thanks!
1. If you use any slurs I will ban you. For the record, tranny and shemale are slurs.
2. No PMs
3. Don't be rude to anyone or I will ban you.
4. Talk to me as if you were talking to someone in real life.
5. Dirty talk in tip notes ONLY. (will ban otherwise)
6. Don't demand anything without tipping or I will ban you.
7. If you are a straight guy and are attracted to trans women, you're still straight. If you say that you "are straight and still find me hot, is that gay?" no, it's not. say it and i ban you.
8. If you use grammar in an annoying/incorrect way I will ban you. Read everything below to avoid this.
9. If you creep me out or say something that makes me uncomfortable I will ban you.
10. Don't be a dick.
Alright fuck. Hey! I'm Melody! I'm a queer trans chick who likes anal a lot. I'm into men and women, equally. Request whatever with some tokens and I'll do 'em. I'm generally submissive… I like fucking myself with things and playing with my girl cock. I play music and videogames a bunch. 😀
How to not annoy Melody:
"Transgendered" ISNT A WORD. It is just "transgender"
You don't say "gayed" or "talled" or "skinnied" so you also don't say "transgendered"
If you are attracted to trans women and you are also attracted to cis women: you're still straight. Trans women are also women so it doesn't change anything.
"Trans" is short for "Transgender".
"Cisgender" is the opposite of "transgender" and that is where "cis" comes from. If you are comfortable in your body and gender then you are most likely a cis person.
"Transgender" is not a noun, it is an adjective. An adjective is a word that describes something. "Black" is an adjective. "Sexy", "angry", "transgender", "beautiful", "straight" are all adjectives.
Don't say "You are an awesome trans". That doesn't make any sense and you look like an ass. Say "You are an awesome trans girl" or "You are an awesome transgender person". Generally you can leave the "trans" part out completely and it will still make sense, and you probably should.